I’ll keep adding to this as I discover new sellers that I think deserve a mention depending on what my experience of them is like. Fortunately there are far more reputable businesses out there than not.
- Essential Distribution - www.edistribution.com.au - ED is a wholesale supplier to the beauty industry but they also do retail. They sell a brand of nail polish called ‘Chemistry’ which is made by Lumineye, a manufacturer that makes the ‘Ozotic‘ band. The ED website has a colour chart for Chemistry polishes but it’s a little difficult to order via their shopping cart. Easiest approach is to give them a call or email. I dealt with Emily and she was just lovely and really helpful. Delivery cost was reasonable, delivery was quick and the items well packaged. ED doesn’t ship internationally unfortunately.
- Fabulous Street - www.fabuloustreet.com – FS is my new love. They stock the fascinating ‘Nfu Oh’ brand. They’re based in California but delivery is very, very quick and great packaging so those wonderful wee corseted bottles arrive safely.
- Glitter Gal – www.glittergal.com.au – again another good supplier that cares about its reputation and its customers’ satisfaction. I’m eagerly awaiting their ‘coming soon’ collections. Delivery cost is reasonable and delivery prompt. I’ll be going back for more.
- A England – www.a-england.co.uk – beautiful polishes and free delivery from the UK. What’s not to love here?
- Trans Design – www.transdesign.com – TD is a US supplier and stock Essie, OPI, Color Club, China Glaze, Orly as well as a number of other brands. Shipping was reasonably expensive but when you compare it to the price we pay for brands like Essie and OPI retail it still works out at less than half the price per bottle.
- Enchantedbeautyspot – www.stores.ebay.com.au/enchantedbeautyspot – one of my favourite eBay sellers. They’re US based but delivery is lightening fast and always well packaged. Very well priced, very reasonable shipping costs and they will combine postage. Love them. Polish postage costs are $2 AUD for first bottle then $1 AUD for additional bottles – need to request and receive updated invoice before paying.
- Sendthetrend – www.stores.ebay.com.au/sendthetrend – another of my preferred eBay sellers. Good packaging, fast delivery, good communication.
- Yiuchinyu – www.stores.ebay.com.au/yiuchinyu – a good eBay seller for brands like Chanel and Dior. Good communication, combined shipping and quick delivery.